Friday, October 1, 2010

It's October!!

Baby Me! Halloween 1990 :)
Yaaaayyyyyyy!! October 1st has FINALLY arrived! In my opinion, the holidays start today. Once Halloween comes, next thing you know it's Thanksgiving, then like a minute later it's Christmas. I absolutely adore Halloween time. The leaves are starting to turn, the cute jeans can finally come out, and I can at last enjoy the warm delight of a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Of course those things all seem a little...insignificant. Everyone knows that what Halloween is really about is doing things you could only get away with during the month of October! Think about it, when else is it socially acceptable to:


  • Eat 34 FunSize candy bars in one sitting and not feel the least bit guilty?
  • Scare sweet, innocent little children and make them cry?
  • Wear 10 pounds of bronzer and pretend to be your favorite Guidette?
  • Throw pumpkin guts at the front door of your overly obnoxious neighbor's house? Oh..I mean...what? :)

See guys, October really is one of the best months of the year, if not the most fun. Tomorrow is Saturday the 2nd, and I'll be making my way over to the mall to pick up a ton of stuff I've had on my wishlist for a while, but wanted to wait until it was "officially" Halloween time to pick up. 

I hope you will enjoy coming along with me on all my Holiday adventures in the upcoming months. It's shopping season baby! And I must confess, I'm VERY ready to celebrate. :)


Happy Haunting All!
<3 Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment